Friday, April 3, 2015

I have Good News / Tengo Buenas Noticias






These days, I am really excited about all that I have been learning. I am happy for all that God has shown me, and I am so pumped with this beautiful spring weather. I hope you are enjoying it too.

A couple of months ago, I made some wristbands that say: "Thank you Jesus that by your stripes I am healed". It’s my favorite wristband/bracelett.  Everytime I see it my hearts pumps out of my chest. I am seriously grateful! Not because I will be healed but because I am healed (present tense).  “What?!” You might ask. “Did the oncologist give you a clean bill of health?”  Well… no, and that is okay. I decided sometime ago that I was going to believe what the Bible says about my current situation: “…the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Jesus, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.” Isaiah 53:5 AMP

I know that you might think I am crazy or in denial or wrong, and that is okay. I know I sound nuts, but that is what faith is all about: you believe what God says even when you cannot see it with your natural eyes. And I believe wholeheartely that the Bible is the Word of God and it is the truth.

Yes, I do have a lot of symptoms: pain, bleeding, weakness, nausea, etc, (you name it). Yes, I do cry a lot when I’m in pain or when someone rubs it in my face that my body has cancer. Yes, I know the doctor is not lying to me, I know he sees cancer growing in my body. And those are facts. But what I’m talking about when I say that I am healed is a situation of facts vs. truth.

The facts are the things that I can see with my eyes and perceive with my five senses.  The truth is what God says about me.  And I have decided to believe the truth, regardless of all the facts.  I know I will see the healing manifested in my body with my natural eyes in the near future. But today, I see it with my spiritual eyes and I am grateful for that.

“But what about the people that believed God for healing and they still died? What if is not God’s will for you to be healed?” You might ask. Well… I can humbly tell you that I don’t know what to tell you about other people’s experiences. I just know what the Bible says about me and about healing: 

It says that by His stripes I am healed.
It says that with long life He will satisfy me.
It says that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
It says that He wants me to prosper and be in good health, just as my soul prospers.
It says that the same Spirit that raised Jesus will give life to my mortal body.
It says that Jesus redeemed me from the curse of the law (illnesses, poverty, bondage, etc).
It says that Jesus went around and healed all who were oppresed by the devil.  (This means that sickness is an oppresion that comes from the devil. It does not come from God).

What’s rooted in my heart is that God did not call me to base my belief in other people’s experiences but in the Word of God alone.  And if it says that by Jesus’ stripes I am healed, then I believe it.

I have asked all my family and friends to say prayers of thanksgiving that by His stripes I am healed, instead of asking for healing. We already asked God in the past for healing and He heard us & now we just thank Him. So if you get a chance to pray for me, I want to ask you to thank Jesus & praise Him that by His stripes I am healed.  He is good for what He has done for me & I am grateful!


PS If you want to know more about God’s healing promises & truths, check out this book: Healing Promises by Joseph Prince


__________________________________________________________________


EN ESPAÑOL:

Estos días estoy muy emocionada por todo lo que he estado aprendiendo. Estoy muy feliz por todo lo que Dios me ha enseñado, y estoy disfrutando este clima de primavera que hemos empezado. Espero que ustedes tambien lo esten disfrutando.

Hace un par de meses hice unas pulceras que dicen: "Gracias Jesus que por tus llagas yo soy sana". Esta es mi pulcera favorita, y la cargo por todos lados.  Cuando la veo, mi corazón salta de emoción. De verdad que estoy tan agradecida! No porque seré sana, sino porque soy sana (tiempo presente).  -Cómo?!- Se han de preguntar algunos de ustedes. -Ya te puso el oncólogo en remisión?- Mmm… no, pero eso no importa. Yo decidí hace un tiempo que iba a creer lo que la Biblia dice de mi situacion: "Él fue traspasado por nuestras rebeliones,
 y molido por nuestras iniquidades;
 sobre él recayó el castigo, precio de nuestra paz, y gracias a sus llagas fuimos sanados." Isaías 53:5

Me imagino que pensaran que estoy loca, que no quiero aceptar la realidad, o simplemente que estoy equivocada. Y eso lo entiendo. Sé que sueno mera chiflada, pero asi es la fé: Tú le crees a Dios aún cuando no lo puedas ver con tus ojos naturales. Y yo creo con todo mi corazón que la Biblia es la Palabra de Dios, y que es la Verdad.

Sí, tengo todos los síntomas: dolores, sangrado, debilidad, nausea, etc, (todo lo que se puedan imaginar). Sí, lloro cuando tengo dolor o cuando alguien me restriega en la cara que mi cuerpo tiene cáncer.  Sí, yo sé que el doctor no me esta mintiendo. Yo sé que él ve el cáncer creciendo en mi cuerpo.  Y eso es un hecho, la realidad de mis circunstancias. Asi que cuando digo que yo soy sana hablo de  “realidad/hechos vs. la verdad”.

Los hechos o la realidad de mis circunstancias son todas las cosas que veo con mis ojos naturales o percibo con mis cinco sentidos. La Verdad es lo que Dios dice de mi. Y yo he decidido creer la verdad apesar de la realidad de mis circunstancias. Yo sé que veré la manifestación de mi sanidad con mis ojos naturales muy pronto, pero hoy la veo con mis ojos espirituales. Y por eso estoy muy agradecida.

-Pero qué de las personas que también le creyeron a Dios por sanidad y aún asi murieron? Qué tal si no es la voluntad de Dios que te sanes?-  Algunos de ustedes se preguntarán esto. Bueno, humildemente les puedo decir que no sé que decir de las experiencias de otras personas. Lo único que sé es lo que la Biblia dice de mi y de la sanidad:

Dice que por Sus llagas yo soy sana.
Dice que El me hará disfrutar de una larga vida.
Dice que he de ver la bondad del Señor en esta tierra de los vivientes.
Dice que él quiere que yo prospere y tenga buena salud, así como prospera mi alma.
Dice que el mismo Espiritu que levantó a Jesús, vivificará mi cuerpo mortal.
Dice que Jesús me redimió de la maldición de la ley (enfermedades, pobreza, ataduras, etc.)
Dice que Jesús anduvo sanando a todos los oprimidos por el diablo. (Esto quiere decir que las enfermedades vienen del diablo, nunca de parte de Dios).

Lo que Dios me ha enseñado, es que él no me llamó a basar mi fé en las experiencias de otras personas. Dios me llamó a basar mi fé únicamente en la Palabra de Dios. Y si dice que por las llagas de Jesús yo soy sana, entonces asi lo creo.

Yo le he pedido a mi familia y amigos que cuando oren por mi, sus oraciones sean de agradecimiento que por Sus llagas yo soy sana en lugar de pedir por sanidad. Nosotros ya le pedimos por sanidad y Él ya nos escuchó y ahora solo le agradecemos. Asi que si algún día pueden orar por mi, quiero pedirles que oren agradeciendo y adorando a Jesús porque por sus llagas yo soy sana. Él es tan bueno, ya ha hecho todo por mi,  y por eso yo estoy muy agradecida.

PD. Si quieren saber mas sobre la verdad y las promesas de sanidad de Dios para nosotros, chequen este libro: Promesas de Sanidad por Joseph Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment