Monday, February 27, 2017

Drum roll please / Que suenen los tambores!


These past few months, I’ve had several ups and downs in my physical and mental health. I’ve gone from getting back into the groove of working out again, to having to completely stop because of pain. I’ve also gone from having a mental breakdown, to finding an amazing counselor sent by God himself. I could go on and on about the ups and downs, but I have some other news that I want to share.  Yes, I’ve gone through great grief, but in the middle of everything I am still seeing miracles happen.

After my last surgery and stage IV Endometrial Cancer diagnosis, the oncologist advice was for me to continue treatment.  However, after praying and seeking God, I declined.  Five months later, CTs kept showing more disease on the right side of my abdominal area. It has been over a year since that last CT scan, and a lot has happened since then.  For medicine, I turned to speaking the Word of God daily (you can see what it’s all about, in my last blog: Word). Just a couple of weeks ago, I had more testing done after over a year of not doing any treatments or testing. Last week, I got the results from the oncologist’s office.  I want to share with a grateful heart and tearful eyes that they didn’t find any trace of Cancer in my body. Yes, I am a testimony that Jesus is still in the miracle working business. Yes, His Word is alive and is medicine. And yes, I am still expecting to see more miracles in my family.

My son, pay attention to what I say;
 turn your ear to my words.  Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them 
and health to one’s whole body.” Proverbs 4:20-22


Just to clarify: I am not advising you to stop following your doctor recommendations. I am just sharing my experience.  However, I do recommend that you seek the advice of the Holy Spirit for your individual situation and that you confess the Word of God.


ESPAÑOL

Estos meses pasados han sido de altas y bajas en mi salud física y mental. He ido de tener una buena rutina de ejercicios a completamente dejar el ejercicio por tanto dolor.  De tener una crisis mental a encontrar a una maravillosa consejera mandada por Dios. Podria contarles muchos mas alti-bajos que he pasado este tiempo pero lo dejo allí porque tengo otras noticias que contarles.  Sí, he vivido muchos pesares pero en medio de todo sigo viendo milagros.

Después de mi última cirujía y diagnosis de Cáncer Endometrial etapa IV, el oncólogo recomendó hacer mas tratamientos.  Oramos y buscamos dirección de Dios, y luego decidí no hacer ningún tratamiento más. Cinco meses mas tarde, las tomografías seguian mostrando que la enfermedad crecía en el area de mi abdomen derecho. Ya ha pasado mas de un año desde esa última tomografía y  me ha pasado de todo. Mi medicina se convirtió y ha sido confesar la Palabra de Dios diariamente (pueden ver de que se trata esto en el blog que escribí anteriormente: Palabra).  Solo hace un par de semanas me hicieron unas tomografías y otros exámenes después de no haber hecho tratamientos y exámenes por mas de un año.  Y la semana pasada me llamaron con los resultados.  Quiero contarles con un corazón agradecido, con mucha emoción y lágrimas que el oncólogo no encontró ningún rastro de cáncer. 
Yo soy un testimonio de que Dios todavia esta haciendo milagros. La Palabra de Dios esta viva y es medicina. Y todavia estoy por ver mas milagros en mi y en mi famila.

“Hijo mío, está atento a mis palabras; inclina tu oído a mis razones. No se aparten de tus ojos; 
guárdalas en medio de tu corazón; porque son vida a los que las hallan, y medicina a todo su cuerpo.”  Proverbios 4:20-22


Solo para aclarar: No estoy acosejando que no sigan las recomendaciones de sus doctores. Yo simplemente estoy compartiendo mi experiencia.  Sin embargo, lo que si recomiendo es que busquen la dirección del Espiritu Santo para su caso individual y que confiesen la Palabra de Dios. 

No comments:

Post a Comment