Friday, October 4, 2013

Chemo day


Today was chemo day for me.  I was feeling pretty weak earlier but I am feeling a lot better now!  I am so thankful for all the people that have been calling me, coming to see me, and sending me messages. Thank you for your prayers and for all the love!

These days I have experienced Jesus’ love so much through all of you! God told me that even though the devil put this disease in my body, Jesus came to annul this curse and to TURN IT AROUND for my good! Yes, because He is that kind of God! He loves me! He is so good!

If you are sick, please DON’T EVER think that God put the disease in your body. Don’t say it’s God’s will.  NO!!  The Bible is very clear on what God’s will is when it comes to healing. You need to know the truth: Jesus came so that we would be saved and healed, and to give us abundant life. Two-thirds of Jesus ministry here on earth was healing the sick. AND HE HASN’T CHANGED! This truth has lifted me up during this time and has got me through this. You need to know that Jesus did everything so that you would be healed.  He took it upon His own body so that you would be healed. He loves you so much and HE IS ON YOUR SIDE! What an amazing Jesus we have! 

Several well intented people have told me that God gave me this “trial” so that I would grow… I have certainly grown thru this experience.  Even though I appreciate their love and support, God has given me a greater truth. This is the truth that He gave me:

“You thought evil against me; but God turned it into good, that He might exalt me, as at present you see, and might save many people”.            Genesis 50:20 RHE

In other words: WHAT THE DEVIL MEANT FOR EVIL, GOD TURNED IT INTO GOOD! That is the kind of God I have! 

Spanish Version:

Hoy fue mi dia de quimioterapia. Me sentia muy debil al principio pero me estoy sintiendo mejor ahora! Estoy tan agradecida por todas las personas que me han estado llamando, viniendo a verme, y mandandome mensajes, Gracias por sus oraciones y por su amor!

Estos dias he estado experimentando tanto el amor de Jesus atravez de todos ustedes! Dios me dijo que aunque el diablo puso esta enfermedad en mi cuerpo, Jesus vino para anular esta maldicion y TORNARLA para mi bendicion. Si, porque el es esa clase de Dios! Simplemente porque me ama! El es asi de bueno!

Si esta enfermo/a porfavor NUNCA piense que Dios le puso esta enfermedad en su cuerpo! Nunca diga que esta puede ser la voluntad de Dios. NO!! La Biblia es muy clara cuando habla sobre la voluntad de Dios con respecto a la sanidad. Usted debe saber la  verdad: Jesus vino al mundo para que usted pudiera ser salvo, sano, y para que tuviera vida en abundancia! Dos tercios de el ministerio de Jesus aca en la Tierra fue sanar a los enfermos! Y EL NO HA CAMBIADO!! Esta verdad me ha levantado estos dias me ha ayudado a pasar con victoria por todo esto. Usted necesita saber que Jesus ya pago todo para que usted puediera ser sano.  El tomo toda la enfermedad en Su cuerpo para que usted pudiera ser sano. El le ama tanto y EL ESTA DE SU LADO! Que Jesus tan maravilloso tenemos!

Varias personas con intenciones muy buenas me han dicho que Dios me dio “esta prueba” para que yo creciera… Y ciertamente, yo he crecido atravez de esta experiencia. Yo aprecio el amor y apoyo de estas personas pero Dios me ha abierto los ojos para ver la verdad. Esta es la verdad que el me mostro:

“Ustedes pensaron hacerme mal (el mal que el diablo hizo), pero Dios cambió ese mal en bien para hacer lo que hoy vemos: para salvar la vida de mucha gente.”  Genesis 50:20 DHH

En resumidas: LO QUE EL DIABLO PLANEO PARA MI MAL, DIOS LO TORNO PARA MI BIEN! Simplemente porque esa es la clase de Dios que tengo!!

4 comments:

  1. You are my inspiration! Faced with my own health obstacles, I am trying to keep positive and not become 'the victim". Thank you for sharing your story. God Bless you sister. I am praying with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Star! Our strength is in Jesus! He is the author and the finisher of our faith! TD Jakes once said: "The good news is that when our faith collapses beneath the weight of unbelievable circumstances, He gives us His faith to continue on". We're not alone. You are in my prayers too!

      Delete
  2. Vivian!!
    Muchas gracias por compartir tu experiencia, amor y comunión con Dios, eres una gran inspiración!
    Has estado en nuestras oraciones también. ¡Gloria a Dios por tu vida! ¡Te quiero mucho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Josue! No tenes idea cuanto me han bendecido las oraciones de todos ustedes!! Tambien te quiero mucho y te mando un abrazote!

      Delete